GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS – 25th May 2018
Here at Clive Sephton Ltd t/a Sephtons we take your privacy seriously and will only use your Personal Information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
The “Personal Information” we will keep on record for you will include your Name, Address, Telephone Numbers and Email Address, collected under the GDPR Contract Lawful basis.
We will store your Personal Information securely on our system so that we can communicate with yourselves regarding your future Kitchen Installation. We will never sell your Personal Information onto any other business.
We may need to pass some of your details onto our Sub Contractors and Kitchen Manufacturers/ Appliance Suppliers at times, so that they can contact you if need be.
You can also revoke your consent by the following;
Clive Sephton Ltd T/A Sephton, 62 Park Road, Faringdon, Oxfordshire SN7 7BZ.
Telephone: 01367 244641, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.sephtons.com
Subject Access to your Personal Information
· You have the right to access your personal data.
· This is commonly referred to as subject access.
· You can make a subject access request verbally or in writing.
· We have one month to respond to a request.
· We cannot charge a fee to deal with a request in most circumstances.